Raising a fund in 2023: New considerations you need to know.
Rising economic uncertainty is starting to have an impact on fundraising in the private markets.
To help navigate the changing tides, we’ve put together a panel of industry experts to provide their point of view on fundraising, fund formation, and other considerations in today’s environment.
Robert Alonso and Lizbeth Flores will take the virtual stage with our very own Brendan Marshall to discuss:
- Things to consider when raising a fund in 2023 (that weren’t true ~6 months ago)
- Legal and operational considerations for shifting investment strategies
- How to plan for and accommodate an extended fundraising timeline
- How LP expectations and attitudes are changing, and what that means for your fund
- How to find and negotiate with best-in-breed service providers
Learn more about our partners: