Introducing: Investor Dashboard
Give your limited partners a dead-simple, hassle-free experience with Flow’s Investor Dashboard.
The Investor Dashboard provides a centralized location for limited partners (LPs) to view all of the financial highlights and open tasks related to their investments on Flow.
The new dashboard includes three key sections with all of the information your LPs are likely to be looking for. That means investors can self-serve to find what they need, and you can spend more time doing work that moves the needle for your fund.
1. Investment Totals offers an aggregate view of a user’s investments across Flow. Critical financial data, such as total committed capital and total net asset value (NAV), will be displayed in this section.
2. Tasks that have been assigned to an investor will also appear on the dashboard until they are completed. Tasks can be assigned by fund managers (and their service providers), or by someone else on an investor’s team.
3. Investments includes financial highlights for each of your individual investments on Flow, grouped according to your investment profiles and associated fund managers. From here, LPs can also navigate to the details of each investment with a single click.
We’ve also made a few navigation changes that offer a more intuitive experience within the Flow app.
- Landing page: The Investor Dashboard now serves as the landing page for users logging into Flow. This has replaced the “Select Account” page.
- Navigation bar: A new “Dashboard” button has been added to the Flow navigation bar.
- Investment links: Clicking on the name of the fund in the “Investments” section of the page will take you to that fund investment’s deal page.
Interested in learning more about the Investor Dashboard? Schedule time to speak with a Flow representative by filling out the form on our homepage.